633 reviews analysed
1. Splash-A-Round Pools S-1254 Noair Heat Squares Heating Covers
Noair Heat Squares is a new innovative solar heating cover now offered by Splash-A-Round Pools. The cover has several exclusive features such as the “No Flip Lip” which keeps the cover anchored to the water surface in windy conditions. Each cover is also larger in coverage area than the competition, requires no inflation and is unsinkable. The Noair Heat Square is easy to use, easy to remove and stores quickly when not in use. The Noair Heat Square is aggressively priced and comes with a 3 year limited warranty. In addition to using the Sun’s powerful thermal rays to warm the water, the cover helps reduce water evaporation and chemical loss. The Noair Heat Squares also can generate up to 36,900 BTU’s of heat per cover per day! The cover is also compatible with most any type of pool cleaner.
2. Sun2Solar Clear 18-Foot-by-33-Foot Oval Solar Cover | 1200 Series Style | Heating Blanket for In-Ground and Above-Ground Oval Swimming Pools | Use Sun to Heat Pool Water | Place Bubble-Side Face Down
- SAVE ON HEATING COSTS – Sun2Solar clear solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat in your pool at night and on those chilly days. The clear color allows the sun’s UV rays to penetrate deeper into your swimming pool for warmer water temperatures. Pay less and swim more.
- MINIMIZE WATER EVAPORATION – The use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more!
- HEAT RETENTION – After everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water. Don’t lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets. Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket.
- JUMP INTO WARMTH – Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. Enter the swimming pool confidently knowing the Sun2Solar solar cover has kept the water warm just for you. It’s easy to put on and take off allowing more time for showing off.
- TRIM TO FIT – Your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material. Do so confidently knowing this won’t affect the manufacturer’s warranty—they understand.
3. Smartpool S601P SunHeater Solar Heating System for In Ground Pool
- Keep your pool warm with a polypropylene heat collector. Direct Flow System – One Header Hole for Each Heating Tube
- Solar heater features 80 square feet of solar panels
- Pool accessory is perfect for heating any in-ground swimming pool
- Panel array measures 4 feet wide x 20 feet long. Raises Pool Water Temperature 6-10°F (4-6°C)
- Installation kit required (Sold Separately)
Smart pool Sun Heater High Density 4’x20′ (80 sq. ft.) Solar Heater for In Ground Pools can be mounted on roof.
4. SunHeater Solar Blanket Liquid HeatShield SHS32 Solar Blanket in a Bottle
SmartPool sun heater liquid heat shield is better than a solar blanket! no messing around with cumbersome blankets & reels. Liquid heat shield helps your pool retain heat by forming a non-toxic, ultra-thin, invisible barrier on top of your pool water that reduces evaporation, the main cause of pool water heat loss.
5. Intex Solar Cover for 12ft Diameter Easy Set and Frame Pools
Solar-heat-retaining cover for 12-foot round pools, Reduces evaporation by 95%; retains heat, Drain holes to prevent water accumulation, Easy to store; Includes a reusable carry bag for storage, 1-year limited
From the Manufacturer
Intex krystal clear solar cover 12′. Helps keep water warmer. Easy to use. Includes carry bag for storage when not in use. Fits just inside edge of pool and floats in place. Lighweight material. NOTE: Actual size of the product is 11 feet and 5 inches, however it is intended for use with above ground pools that are 12ft diameter in size.
Actual size of the product is 11 feet and 5 inches, however it is intended for use with above ground pools that are 12ft diameter in size.
6. SeaKlear AP72 AquaPill SolarPill 72 Pool Blanket
SolarPill 4″. The majority of daily heat loss is due to evaporation. AquaPill SolarPill minimizes heat loss by forming a harmless, ultra-thin, invisible barrier on the water’s surface to reduce evaporation. Its patented delivery system gradually releases the formula into the filtration system to allow for optimum coverage. SolarPill can be used with ALL types of sanitizers.
7. 10′ Solar Pool Cover
- Enjoy warmer water and a longer swimming season with the Intex 10′ solar pool cover
- Suitable for INTEX 10′ diameter round pools, this pool cover helps keep pools warmer
- It is easy and economical to use and helps reduce water evaporation by up to 95-Percent
- A reusable carry bag is included for easy storage
- Pre-Cut breath holes in this cover so it can breath on the water
Enjoy warmer water and a longer swimming season with the Intex 10′ Solar Pool Cover. Suitable for 10′ diameter round pools, this pool cover helps keep pools warmer, is easy and economical to use, and helps reduce water evaporation by up to 95%. A reusable carry bag is included for easy storage.
8. Beluga Pool Solutions 1652 Solar Heating Device for Swimming Pool
The beluga solar pool heating device is a revolutionary way to heat your swimming pool using a garden hose. The beluga device attaches to a standard 1 1/2″ return fitting on above ground or in ground swimming pools and allows you to divert a small stream of water into a garden hose. If you have ever picked up a garden hose that has been lying in the sun you know how hot the water can get. The beluga allows you to slow the water down going through the hose capturing all of the heat that the garden hose can produce. The beluga solar heating device is the least expensive heating option on the market today. Now you can get your pool up to temperature sooner, extend your pool season, recover from a cold rain or a cool evening without any additional costs; no expensive heater unit, no service bills, and no expensive energy bills.
9. Smartpool WWS421PSunheater Solar Pool Heater for Above Ground Pools
Smart pool Sun Heater 2 feet – 2′ feet x 20′ feet (80 sq. ft.) Solar Heater for most Above Ground Pools.
10. Fafco Solar Bear Economy Heating System for Above-Ground Pools
- Package includes 4′ x 20′ Wide Solar Collector with 1-1/2″ barb connections, 12 mounting caps, 12 mounting bases, 6 mounting straps, 1 valve handle and 20 rubber tube plugs
- Pool pump circulates pool water through the heated solar collector
- Optimal heating with unobstructed sunlight between 10am and 4pm. Performs most effectively when tilted 10 to 30 degrees to the South
- Mount on the ground, on a rack, or nearby roof
- Additional materials required: 1-1/2″ I.D. flexible hose and ground spikes (ground installation)
Manufactured by the premier company in the solar business (they have installed over 125000 solar systems), these panels have been efficiently heating swimming pools since 1972. Solar Bear’s surface is fully whetted by pool water insuring the most efficient panel available. Extra large 2-inch headers do not slow down your pool’s circulation and ensure excellent solar heat transfer to your pool’s water. Smaller 1-1/2-inch headers can reduce your pool’s circulation and cause solar heating to be compromised. Solar Bear systems are comprised of a single extra-large 4-feet by 20-feet collector with no couplings or connectors. The system is made of U.V. stabilized polyethylene that is very tough and will last many seasons under direct sunlight. The systems come complete with an integral bypass valve, so you can turn them on and off as needed. Solar Bear panels can be mounted on the ground, on a rack, or a nearby roof. Complete installation and user’s manuals are included. 10-Year Warranty. Put solar to work in your pool and swim in a warmer pool without the huge expense of heating it. Note: For panels to heat optimally, they must receive unobstructed sunlight between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sun Rings For Pool Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!