We spent many hours on research to finding small lab freezer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best small lab freezer, you should not miss this article. small lab freezer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 small lab freezer by our suggestions
692 reviews analysed
1. Biologix Research 90-5281 Assorted Colors Cryo-Color Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box, 2" Height, 81 Places (Case of 100)
This 2-inch Cryo-Color cardboard Freezer Box has a superior coating in 5 assorted colors (red blue green yellow and white) and comes with an 81-well divider. The colors are in lighter hues for easy labeling and identification. Packaged with one of each color per pack of 5 boxes there are 20 packs in each case. The box may be used for upright freezer or chest freezer racks. Capacity: 81-wells. Material: cardboard with superior Cryo-Color coating. Colors: red blue green yellow and white. Temperature range: -196 degree C to +121 degree C. Dimensions 5.25″ Length x 5.25″ Width x 2″ Height. Biologix Research Company #: 90-5281.
2. Bel-Art F18852-0016 81-Place Plastic Freezer Storage Boxes; Assorted Colors, 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.9 in. (Pack of 5)
- Long lasting durability
- will not break down with exposure to moisture and heavy use
- autoclavable polypropylene construction
- use at -80°C to +121°C (-112°F to +249°F)
- Provides compact storage and keeps cryo vials organized: 81-place 9 x 9 row boxes hold 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0ml tubes and cryo vials
- Secure fitting, lift-off lid is translucent for clear viewing of samples
- alphanumeric indexing for easy tracking of individual samples
- matte panels on two sides of lid for trouble-free labeling
- Overall dimensions: 14 x 14 x 4.8cmH (5.5 x 5.5 x 1.9″)
- one of each – blue, green, orange, purple, natural
- pack of five
- Stacks securely with molded in ‘no slide’ features
- do not fit in standard freezer racks
Color:Assorted Polypropylene storage boxes provide compact storage and keep cryo vials organized on the bench, in the freezer, or during transport. 81-place 9 x 9 row boxes hold 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0ml tubes and cryo vials. Unlike cardboard models these sturdy boxes will not break down with exposure to moisture and heavy use. Useful for organization and quick visual identification of samples. Secure fitting, lift-off, clear translucent lids let you easily view contents and have matte panels on two sides for trouble-free labeling. An alphanumeric grid lets you track individual samples. Boxes measure 14 x 14 x 4.8cmH (5.5 x 5.5 x 1.9”) and do not fit in standard freezer racks. ‘No slide’ features molded in bottom and lid provide secure stacking. Use at temperatures -80° C to +121°C (-112°F to +249°F). Assorted, includes one each color; natural, orange, blue, green, purple. Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Scienceware for their sample handling needs. Sold worldwide, Bel-Art and H-B Instrument brand laboratory supplies include over 5,000 items from safety wash bottles to fume hoods, thermometers, racks, desiccators, hydrometers, ice buckets, scoops and spoons. Custom calibration services, plastic molding, specialty coatings and wire manufacturing are also available. Wilmad-LabGlass brand laboratory glassware complements Bel-Art and H-B Instrument with over 7000 items including NMR and EPR consumables and specialty glassware, as well as custom fabrication for individual glassware, glass repair services and OEM glass parts. SP Scienceware is a division of Warminster, PA based SP Industries which also include SP Scientific laboratory, thermal management, and pharmaceutical production equipment and SP Ableware aids for daily living.
3. Alkali Scientific SB2CC-81 White 2" Cardboard Freezer Box with 81-Cell Divider, 5-1/4" L x 5-1/4" W x 2" H (Pack of 10)
4. Labvida 6 Color Cardboard Freezing Storage Boxes, 81 Holes Dim.134x134x76mm for Cryotubes of 3 inches, White Blue Red Yellow Orange Green, LVK002
- Dimension: 134x134x76mm, 81 Holes, suitable for cryotubes of 3’’
- Material: Made of heavy-duty cardboard material, strong and stable.
- Color: 6 colors, White Blue Red Yellow Orange Green, easy to identify.
- Working temperature: The suitable working temperature range is -80℃ to 121℃.
- Application: Designed for the long term storage of cryogenic vials and centrifuge tubes in freezer rack system.
Labvida cardboard freezing storage boxes are made of heavy duty cardboard material, with assorted color, suitable for cryotubes of 3’’.
Contains 6 color cardboard freezing storage boxes, 81 Holes, Dim.134x134x76mm.
These cardboard storage boxes are designed for the compact storage of sample tubes, cryogenic vials and centrifuge tubes in a temperature range of -80℃ to 121℃. They have a liquid resistant coating and are designed for use in refrigerator and cryogenic freezer systems.
Labvida always persists in “Quality First, Customer First”.
We are 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction. Any questions or suggestions on our products or service, please do feel free to let us know. Appreciate your support and patience.
5. Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
6. Biologix 90-1281 Cardboard Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box, 2" Height, 81 Places (Case of 100)
7. IVYX Scientific Mini 5L Incubator – Precise Temperature Control from 0°C to +65°C, 12V/110V
- VERSATILE: Can be set as a refrigerator or warm incubator
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: from 0°C to +65°C in increments of 1°C. If kept on the same shelf, temperature fluctuations of 0.5°C
- CAN BOTH HEAT AND COOL: Can cool down down ~23°C below ambient temperature, heat up to 65°C
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: external dimensions of 8x11x12 in, internal dimensions of 6x6x10 inches. 5L capacity while only weighting 9 lbs
- PORTABLE: 110V Standard power cord included, as well as a 12V car adapter allowing it to run on the go
This incubator functions as a refrigerator or warm incubator by means of a thermoelectric (Peltier) system. Two removable shelves creates 3 platforms. The desired temperature is set on the digital LED display, and the incubator immediately starts heating or cooling, while accurately monitoring the temperature inside and displaying it on the LED panel. NOTE: There is a temperature gradient inside the unit, but the temperature is stable within each shelf.
The mini incubator can heat samples up to 65°C while using only 46W at 110V. A temperature gradient is present inside the chamber: the temperature at the top shelf is higher than on the bottom shelf. Within each shelf, the temperature only fluctuates by 0.5°C.
The mini incubator is able to cool down ~23°C below ambient temperature, using only 54W at 110V. While technically able to be set to -18°C, at normal room temperature it will go down to -3°C. Again, a temperature gradient is present between the top and the bottom, but within each shelf, the temperature fluctuates by only 0.5°C
With a small footprint of 8 in x 11 in x 12 in, this mini incubator will not take valuable space while having a 5L (6x6x10 in) chamber volume.
At only 9 lbs the mini incubator is easy to move around. A 12V DC car power cord allows the unit to heat or cool your samples on the go.
Power: 46W (heating) – 54W (cooling)
Voltage: 110V AC/ 12V DC
External dimensions: 8x11x12 inches / 20x28x31 cm
Internal dimensions: 6x6x10 inches / 15x15x25 cm
Weight: 9 lbs / 4 kgs
Volume: 5 Liters
Temperature range: -5°C to +65°C
Temperature fluctuations: +/-0.5°C (if kept on the same shelf)
8. Fisher Scientific 06-664-11 Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
9. American BioTech Supply ABT-HC-UCFS-0120-LH Premier Undercounter Freezer, Freestanding, Left Hinged, 1.7 cu. ft. Capacity, White
10. Heathrow Scientific HS2860G True North Cardboard Cryogenic Freezer Box Partition/Divider 49 Well (7 x 7), White (2), Fluid_Ounces, Degree C, Cardboard, (Pack of 12)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Small Lab Freezer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!