We spent many hours on research to finding secura 8100mc induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best secura 8100mc induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. secura 8100mc induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 secura 8100mc induction cooktop by our suggestions
857 reviews analysed
1. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
2. True Induction TI-2B Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- German made Schott-Ceran smooth ceramic glass that is scratch, chip/shatter, high heat resistant and has no crevices for controls making it simple to clean.The unit has a one piece ceramic glass surface made for easy cleaning. All that is needed is a damp cloth to wipe down the top.
- There are multiple safety features within the unit, it has a built-in safety turn-off feature that registers when the cookware is removed from the burner and placed back on, allowing for a safe cooking experience. Once the cooktop reaches its maximum temperature of 450 degrees, it will stay at that temperature and will not exceed it .
- 1800 watts of cooking power and can run off a standard 110 outlet.
- This unit can also be portable and placed wherever you would like, which is beneficial for dorm rooms, camping, or needing extra burners for a special occasion. True Induction is the choice cooktop of Winnebago and many other RV manufacturers.
- Includes True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls and child safety controls.
- Glass Top Measurement: 24 1/4” W x 15”L
- Base Measurement: 23 9/16’’W x 14 1/8’’L x 2 3/4’’H
The True Induction TI-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. It has an extended glass top to properly hold the unit in place. The TI-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. This allows the unit to have 1800 watts available to the burners. The TI-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 10 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support at [email protected].
3. True Induction 2 burner portable cooktop with 5 pc induction cookware
- Overheating sensors recognize when no cookware is present and turns off.
- True Induction cook tops are 90% energy efficient
- Timer function & exact temperature setting for precise cooking
- Melt chocolate /confectionaries without a double boiler
- Induction elements use electricity to produce a magnetic field that reacts with the iron in metal cookware – including cast iron and magnetic stainless steel pans – and transfers the heat to the cookware
The True Induction TI-2C Double Burner Portable Induction Cooktop is specifically designed with ease of use in mind. It’s rubber feet allow it to be placed on just about any flat surface to be used. The TI-2C features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. This allows the unit to have 1800 watts available to the burners. The TI-2C requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 10 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support at [email protected]. Wolfe Kitchenware non-stick stainless steel cookware set includes 1.6qt covered saucepan, 3.2 qt covered stockpot, 8″ covered fry pan. Non-reactive 304 stainless steel with mirror finish. Aluminum encapsulated in base ensures quick, even heating. Oven Safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Dishwasher safe with a 10-year warranty. The lids feature tempered glass that allows you to monitor your food while locking in heat and moisture.
4. True Induction MD2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Mini Duo Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 20 1/2 x 14 inches has the capability to be a portable unit or inset into your countertop for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using.Temperature Range:150°F – 450°F
- Max Time Set timer up to 150 minutes
The True Induction MD-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. Our Mini Duo gets its’ name due to its smaller footprint. Though it is smaller in size than our other double burners, the cooking potential remains the same. The MD-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. The MD-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 8 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. For rv use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced. Do not place cook top on or near hot gas, electric burner and heated oven. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support through [email protected].
5. EurKitchen Safe and Powerful Portable Induction Cooktop Burner w/Cloth Bag – 1800W – Quick-Adjust Precision Control Dial – 18 Temperature Settings – REQUIRES INDUCTION COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED)
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED) that is made of/includes iron and is attracted to magnets. INCLUDES BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as surface temperature indicator, auto-pan safety timer, and error detection detailed in instruction manual. Built and certified to North American FCC Electrical Standards
- ETL approved. Use with 120V outlet.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT, FAST (WITH RAPID BOIL TECHNOLOGY) AND COOL TO THE TOUCH, using nearly 90% less power, safer than traditional gas / electric stove tops, hot plates, ranges , burners and prepares food 20-50% faster. UPDATED sleeve fan provides up to 30,000 hours of quieter cooling of the device. The cooktop disperses heat uniformly across the cooking surface, heating only the ferrous metal cooking vessel and its contents, of your induction ready cookware for even heating of foods.
- SO SIMPLE TO USE WITH PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS, single illuminated control wheel and touch sensor buttons, LCD digital read-out, 3-hour timer and new updated version has a larger 7.75 inch diameter cooking coil. This must have revolutionary kitchen appliance has 18 temperature levels (every 20 degrees from 120-460 degrees F) and 17 power levels (200W-1800W). INCLUDED TEMPERATURE COOKING GUIDE AND RECIPE EBOOK makes cooking with this cooker super easy and guess-free.
- EASY CLEAN-UP of the black crystal glass surface requires just a damp cloth. This care-free, portable and lightweight induction cooker is ideal for cooking at home, in boats, hotel rooms, RV’s, dorm rooms or while traveling, for lab applications and truly anywhere with a standard 120V electric outlet. INCLUDED PROTECTIVE CLOTH STORAGE BAG will help to guard cooktop against damage when stored.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee/Warranty to ensure your ongoing satisfaction with your portable induction countertop burner. If your EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop does not perform to your expectations, return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
6. Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Included 5.7 Quarts Professional Stainless Steel Cooking Pot with lid with Heavy Impact-bonded Bottom
- ▶Compact & portable induction burner◀: lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, rvs, boats, etc. Compact design uses 110/120V 15-Amp Electrical outlet, standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards.
- ▶Energy efficient & safe◀: choose from 10 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 10 preset temperature level settings (140°f to 460°f). with an 83% energy efficiency rating, this duxtop induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times. No open flame or hot cooking element means safer cooking.
- ▶170-Minute timer & easy cleanup surface◀: this induction stove with simple control knobs is very easy to operate. Built-in countdown digital timer programmable in 1-minute increments up to 170 minutes) allows for “set it and forget it” stock-making, steaming, slow-cooking and other tasks. Glass cooktop surface is easy to clean using only damp towel.
- ▶5.7-Qt stainless steel pot◀: This induction pot is made of food-grade 18/10 stainless steel with a heavy gauge impacted-bonded bottom to ensuring quick, even heating. The 5.7-Quart pot features a wider mouth than normal stockpots, for easy stirring and braising. Easily monitor your cooking task with the clear tempered glass lid. Dishwasher-safe. Oven-safe to 550°f (glass lid is oven-safe to 400°f). freezer-safe for food storage.
- ▶Versatile & 100% warranty◀: this portable induction cooktop comes with a classic stainless steel cooking pot well suited for preparing hot pot, stocks, soups, stews, pasta and more. With the bright glass surface of the Induction hot plate and sparkling and Silver appearance of the pot, you’ll never hesitate about using this set for serving in the kitchen or at the dining room table. 2-Year Manufacturer warranty and Customer service available.
duxtop 8100MC 1800W portable induction cooktop, countertop burner included 5.7 quart professional stainless steel cooking pot with lid with heavy impact-bonded bottom
7. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
8. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
9. Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments
- 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C)
- can be set in 40°F increments
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm)
- ensures a large and uniform heated area
- compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage
- suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes)
- overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use
- we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
10. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8310ST Latest Version (Black)
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital sensor touch control panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate)
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 20 temperature range from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts.
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Secura 8100Mc Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!