Nowadays, there are so many products of medical refrigerator thermometer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for medical refrigerator thermometer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings medical refrigerator thermometer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
938 reviews analysed
1. Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
2. Fisher Scientific 06-664-11 Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
3. Easy to Read: Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer Alarm, High & Low Temperature Alarms Settings
- EASY TO READ: Large LCD Display 5/8” Numbers, Toggle from Indoor Room to Refrigerator / Freezer Temperatures.
- (2) TWO ALARM SETTINGS: High and Low Temperature Manually Set Alarms
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C) with an Accuracy of +/- 2°F
- (3) THREE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Magnet, Key Hole or Flip Down Stand
- FULL 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied for *Any Reason*, JUST SEND IT BACK
Mounts on the outside of your refrigerator easy-to-view LCD display
Digital thermometer a water-resistant sensor probe
Has (2) two alarm settings: high and low temp alarm
Features a audible alarm
Offers (3) three mounting options: magnet, key hole or flip down stand
Reads room and refrigerator temp
Measures temperature from -58° to 158°F (-50° to 70°C,
Accuracy: +/- 2° F (+/- 1° C)
Accurately monitors temperatures in refrigerators, freezers, and incubators
Comes with a 58″ long detachable wire sensor
Battery: 1.5 volt AAA battery (NOT INCLUDED)
This digital thermometer features a water-resistant wire sensor probe and an LCD screen with readouts in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Quickly and accurately monitor the temperature of your refrigerators, freezers, incubators, terrariums, and small pet habitats. You can also detach the wire sensor from the thermometer, giving you a small easy-to-view digital thermometer.
It’s made with an attractive stainless steel finish and a single display with the ability to switch between room and refrigerator/freezer temperatures. It has a maximum/minimum temperature memory, two alarm settings (high/low temp alert) and features a visual/audible alarm.
The alarm feature provides an alert when the temperature rises above or falls below a set point. Alarm is programmable in 1° increments. The 58″ (4’8″) micro-cable sensor offers a solid-state probe, permitting doors to close on it.
4. Control Traceable 4648 Jumbo Display Vaccine Thermometer with 5ml Round Bottle, -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F) Range, 0.1° Resolution
Perfect jumbo digit thermometer for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. Accurately monitors temperatures with its enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple-display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period—a significant advantage over current reading-only glass thermometers. Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±1°C.
5. Digital Refrigerator Thermometer – Fridge/Freezer/Room Thermometer With Hook,Waterproof Large LCD Display Max/Min Record, for Kitchen, Home, Restaurants (2Pack, Battery Included)
- ★BIG DIGITS LCD SCREEN: An easy-to-read extra-large LCD screen provides quick, at-a-glance measurements. You can learn the accurate temperature info of your freezer room all the time.
- ★MAX&MIN RECORD FUNCTION: Records Min and Max temperature (included IMMEDIATE temperature) and provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety.
- ★WIDE RANGE & Waterproof design: Waterproof structure (waterproof level IPX3) can resist the damp of the refrigerator or freezer room, make sure it is working in a safe and consistent manner. More durable and safer. The temperature range is from -20℃～50℃(-4℉~122℉) with high accuracy (±1°C/±2°F) allowing you to use this in the fridge, freezer or as a general room thermometer for food safety or other applications.
- ★ STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING: Equipped with a foldable hook, which can be used by hanging in refrigerator and freezer rack or free standing only. You can place it on the table-top, or flip the stand over and use the hook to hang it on a refrigerator shelf. Mini design and won’t take too many places of your fridge. It’s very compact and convenient to keep.
- ★ Quality and Service: If the thermometer is not working properly, you can change it for a free or full refund.
6. Thomas ABS Plastic Traceable Refrigerator and Freezer Thermometer, with Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F, -50 to 70 degree C
7. Control Company 4227 Traceable NIST Certified Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with Alarm
- Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks
- Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures
- 10 feet long (3 m) micro cable permits doors to close on it
- Dimensions- 4.25″ L x 2.75″ W x 0.75″ H (11 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm)~
- Made in USA
- Manufactured by Fischer Scientific
Temperature-buffered, sensor-sealed in bottled glycol solution to provide accurate reading when freezer/refrigerator doors are open. Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks. Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures. It includes Velcro and magnetic mounting strips, one AA battery, and ABS plastic case. Certifications- Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA, indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
8. AcuRite 00986M Refrigerator/Freezer Wireless Digital Thermometer
- Monitor refrigerator temperature and freezer temperature. Lithium batteries recommended for temperatures below -4°F/-20ºC
- Audible and visual alarm when temperatures exceed your preset minimum or maximum temperature range
- Wireless thermometers clip to shelf or suction to wall inside refrigerator or freezer. Data Reporting: 90 second updates
- Mount display unit directly to your refrigerator or freezer using integrated magnets or hang on wall using keyhole
- TEMPERATURE RANGE:-40ºF to 100ºF
- -40ºC to 37ºC,WIRELESS RANGE:75 ft / 23 m(signal range is impacted by sensor location and may vary)
Store foods at safe temperatures to prevent food spoilage and avoid food borne illnesses with the AcuRite Digital Refrigerator Thermometer and Freezer Thermometer with Temperature Alerts. The digital display features the refrigerator temperature, freezer temperature and the high / low temperatures recorded for each. A programmable alarm notifies you audibly and visually when temperatures exceed your preset minimum or maximum temperature range. The thermometer display has a magnetic backing to stick on the fridge or an integrated keyhole for easy wall-mounting. The thermometer includes one wireless refrigerator thermometer and one wireless freezer thermometer that feature a wireless signal indicator light, and versatile mounting options including an integrated suction cup or spring-loaded clip. Thermometer display is powered by 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included). Sensors are each powered by 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in sensors for temperatures below –4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It’s more than accurate, it’s AcuRite.
9. Thomas Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, with 2 Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
- High-accuracy refrigerator thermometer has -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators
- Choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or waterproof probe sensor, and 10-foot long micro cable allows doors to be closed on it
- Three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature, and alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures
- Meets CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers, and includes NIST Traceable Certificate provided by an A2LA-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory to ensure accuracy and traceability
Thomas Hi-Accuracy refrigerator thermometers are NIST traceable and meet all CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers. The dual-read thermometer has a -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators. It includes a choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or probe-style sensor. Probe sensors are waterproof and chemically-resistant. Probe sensors have a 3/16″ diameter and are 3/4″ long. Temperature-buffered bottle sensors contain non-toxic glycol and insulate the probe to make it less susceptible to temperature fluctuations when the door is opened. The glycol solution is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the . Bottles are 2-1/2 x 1 inches ((H x W, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right). The 10ft. long micro cable allows doors to close tightly over the cable. Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
The thermometer has receptacles for up to two probes, has a 0.01 degree resolution, and displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature for one probe at a time. Temperature alarms can be set in 0.1 degree increments. Two-channel alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures for each probe independently. The alarm continues to sound even after returning to non-alarms range. The thermometer records the date, time, and length of time the probe was exposed to out-of-range temperatures. The thermometer has a high-impact, chemically-resistant ABS plastic case. It is 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 5oz. The thermometer has a built-in stand and wall-mounts, or can be mounted with Velcro or magnetic strips. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) that provide up to one year of continuous monitoring.
|Temperature range (F)||-58 to +158 degrees F|
|Temperature range (C)||-50 to +70 degrees C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 degrees C|
|Alarm increments||0.1 degrees|
|Readings||Minimum, maximum, current temperatures|
|Requirements||CDC for thermometers and vaccine thermometers|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- Hi-Accuracy thermometer
- (2) AA batteries
- NIST Traceable Certificate
10. Thomas 6430 Traceable Excursion-Trac Datalogging Thermometer, 1 Bottle Probe
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Medical Refrigerator Thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!