832 reviews analysed
1. Twinings of London Lady Grey Black Tea Bags, 20 Count (Pack of 6)
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Lady Grey Black tea bags. Fine black tea perfectly balanced with the citrus fruit flavors of bergamot, orange and lemon. Steep for two to four minutes for the perfect cup of lady grey tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- LADY GREY TEA: Lady Grey is offered exclusively from twinings. This light black tea is perfectly balanced with the citrus fruit flavors of bergamot, orange and lemon to deliver a delightful tea with a refreshing taste and uplifting aroma.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.
2. Simple Loose Leaf – Blue Lady Grey Tea – Premium Loose Leaf Black Tea (4 oz) – High Caffeine – Keto friendly – USA Hand Packaged – 60 Cups
- KETO FRIENDLY TEA – A whole leaf black tea with blue mellow blossoms, lavender flowers, and a hint of bergamot. If you want an Earl Grey that is light on the bergamot, this is for you!
- 4 OZ OF LOOSE LEAF – Brew up to 60 cups with this 4 oz. (113.6 g) of High Caffeine, Dry Loose Leaf Tea
- BREW A PERFECT CUP – Brew 2 tsp/cup at 212°F for 3-5 minutes
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS – Whole leaf black, Blue mellow blossoms, Lavender flowers, and bergamot flavor
- HANDPACKAGED WITH CARE – All our teas are U.S.A. handpackaged in recyclable containers (100% Recycled Paper and 70%+ Recycled Aluminum End Caps) through local, nonprofit partnership
- SMALL SHOP WITH BIG DREAMS – Simple Loose Leaf is a family operation of three siblings (Andrew, Nicholas and Sarah) dedicated to enriching our customers’ lives through a passionate discovery of new tea flavors and blends. We hope you enjoy your next cup!
3. Twinings Tea Lady Grey Tea, 20 ct
Twinings Of London Lady Grey Black Tea 1.41 Oz
4. Twinings of London Lady Grey Loose Tea Tins, 3.53 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Twinings expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to exacting standards by trusted growers around the world
About the Brand
Since 1706, Twinings has been at the forefront of the tea trade. Customers in more than 100 countries enjoy Twinings products, and not just the popular traditional favorites: Twinings now includes products such as fruit and herbal infusions, aromatic teas, and iced teas. These fresh flavors reflect a worldwide trend toward a healthier and more varied lifestyle. The new flavors are as successful as the traditional ones, because Twinings prepares them using skills acquired through three centuries of experience. After quenching thirsts for so many generations, no one knows better than Twinings how to deliver a drink that’s in perfect condition. Although British-based, and still operating in England, Twinings also has plants in North Carolina and Calcutta, India. Success in the competitive worldwide tea market was confirmed in 1972 (and again in 1977) when Twinings became the first tea company to win a Queen’s Award for Export.
5. Higgins & Burke Bergamia Grey, Loose Leaf Black Tea, Keurig K-Cup Brewer Compatible Pods, 24 Count
- Made naturally: made with Earl Grey black tea, Green tea, orange peel, natural flavors, and rose petals. Bergamia Grey has hand plucked black and green teas folded with citrus, rose and bergamot.
- Fantastic fresh flavor: Higgins & Burke ensures each sip delivers the unique flavor and freshness of your favorite blends. Great tea needs time for the rolled leaves to unfurl and deliver their flavor.
- Easy to use, just for you: compatible for use in Keurig K-Cup brewers. Higgins & Burke and RealCup brands have no affiliation with Keurig Green Mountain Inc., Keurig or K-Cup.
- Your favorite tea: Our capsules are the Better choice of tea for your kitchen and the environment, all at a lower cost. Our teas are made with meticulous care to maximize flavor and provide a better, full-bodied taste you will love to the Last drop.
- Unique, Eco FRIENDLY tea: Our 24 count box contains our blend of Bergamia Grey loose leaf tea. Higgins & Burke brings a new eco-consciousness to single-serve with the ecocup recyclable capsule. Certified from the Ethical Tea Partnership and Kosher.
Fresh, complex and full-bodied with Italian bergamot and tangy citrus extracts.
6. Twinings Lady Grey Tea, Tea Bags, 1.41 oz, 20 ct
Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings. This delicious black tea has a light and gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. Lady Grey is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking. It is a refreshing, light black tea with the distinctive citrus fruit flavor of bergamot to deliver an uplifting tea with vibrant aroma and zesty flavors of orange and lemon.Features include: Sumptuous blend of black teas flavored with bergamot, lemon, and orangePale golden tea delicately sprinkled with cornflowersGentle citrus flavor; natural source of antioxidantsEnglish specialty tea company founded in 1706
7. Twinings Tea Lady Grey Tea, Decaf, 20 ct
Twining Tea Dcf Lady Grey. Case of six 20-count boxes (total of 120 individually wrapped tea bags). This product is manufactured in United Kingdom. Freezing and Chilling Temperature of the product is Ambient: Room Temperature.
8. Twinings Lady Grey Tea (3×20 bag)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lady Jane Grey Tea Keurig for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!