709 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell CF200A1620/E CF200A1620 Air Cleaner Filter 16 x 20 x 4
2. Honeywell Replacement Media – FC100A1003- 16×20,2 pack
3. Honeywell Genuine OEM Replacement Media Filter FC100A-1003(16x20x4)
4. MicroDefense by Honeywell CF100A1620/U Filter, 16x20x4.38
- Easy flow Micro defense energy efficiency filters air particles such as pollen, dust, mold spores, common allergens, clothing fibers and carpet fibers
- Heavy duty Frame with reinforced filter
- MERV 8 filter rating is up to 20 times more efficient than a typical fiberglass filter without obstructing air flow
- Filter may last up to 3 months, but many filters need to be replaced sooner – check your filter often because a dirty filter may reduce your system performance and air flow
5. FilterBuy 16x20x4 MERV 8 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, (Pack of 2 Filters), 16x20x4 – Silver
- 16x20x4 MERV 8 Pleated Air Filter for AC HVAC or Furnace (Pack of 2 Filters). AFB Silver MERV 8, comparable with MPR 300 / 600 (clean living and dust &
- MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured by FilterBuy in the USA using 100% American made components. Save big on a premium product by purchasing directly from the manufacturer.
- TRAPS 90% OF AIRBORNE PARTICLES: Say goodbye to dust, debris, lint, pollen, and pet dander. Say hello to better indoor air quality!
- LONG-LASTING: Designed to last up to 3 months. Ideal for residential and commercial use.
- HIGH QUALITY: Filter frames are made of beverage board, which stays strong through humidity and temperatures up to 200° F. Synthetic media provides significantly higher particulate efficiency than standard cotton media.
6. Honeywell FC100A1029 16 x 25 x 4 Media Air Filter (MERV 11)
- Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Honeywell factory original, OEM FC100A1029 Pleated Filter, 16″ x 25″ x 4″, MERV 11
- Static Pressure Drop (in w.c.): 0.24
- Used with Honeywell 16×25 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners
- Nominal filter size: 16″ x 25″ x 4″ Actual filter size: 15 7/8″ x 24 3/4″ x 4 3/8″
7. Filtrete 16x20x4 MPR 1550 Deep Pleat AC Furnace Air Filter, Healthy Living, 2 Pack (exact dimensions 15.68 x 19.68 x 3.81)
- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses–and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- 1550 MPR has a rating of MERV 12
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles–such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses–your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- FIND YOUR SIZE: 1550 MPR available in 4 in. , 4 in. slim fit and 5 in. thick air filters
- 54% SMALL PARTICLE CAPTURE, like bacteria and particles that carry viruses ( % captured is based on ASHRAE 52.2 testing for 0.3 to 1 micron particles from the air passing through the filter, which relates to HVAC industry standard efficiency testing)
- CERTIFIED as asthma & allergy friendly (As outlined in report ASCR: 1246-01)
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1in. filters, and at least every 12 months for 4in. and 5in. Filters
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool–wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.FOR RESIDENTIAL use only. CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete Smart app. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter
8. 2-Pack 4 INCH MERV 8 Filter, 16X25X4
The CF408H1625 captures a high percentage of household air particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see. These particles include bacteria, dust, mold, Pollen, smoke and viruses. It is rated MERV 8 which is up to 20 times more efficient than typical 1 inch fiberglass Filters. Fits all Honeywell 16x25x4 inch air cleaners.
9. Honeywell Replacement Media FC100A1003 – 16″ x 5″ x 20″ – 5-Pack
- Honeywell factory original, OEM FC100A1003 Pleated Filter, 16″ x 20″ x 4″, MERV 11
- Static Pressure Drop (in w.c.): 0.24
- Used with Honeywell 16×20 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners
- Nominal filter size: 16″ x 20″ x 4″ Actual filter size: 15 7/8″ x 19 7/8″ x 4 3/8″
- 5 pack of Honeywell factory original OEM filters
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Furnace Filters 16X20x4 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!