Top 10 Hamilton Beach 49983 Karrafe
901 reviews analysed
1. KHY Replacement 12 Cup Capacity Carafe FlexBrew Two Way Coffeemaker FOR Hamilton Beach 49983 49976 49980
2. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
3. Hamilton Beach Programmable Front-Fill Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe (46391), 12 Cup Capacity, Black and Stainless
- Keeps Coffee hot & Fresh Longer. The vacuum-sealed thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot and fresh Longer. Simply rinse the carafe with hot water right before brewing, which warms up the stainless steel to help Coffee hold Its temperature.
- Front-fill design. Makes it easier to fill the water reservoir and helps reduce messy drips on your counter.
- Extra-large 12 cup thermal carafe with drip-free pouring. Enjoy cup After cup of hot, fresh-tasting coffee without messy drips.
- Immediate auto shutoff: the thermal Coffee maker automatically turns off right after brewing, which provides peace of mind and increases energy efficiency.
- 3 brew options & programmable timer. This Thermal Coffee maker has bold, regular and 1-4 cup brewing options to let you tailor Coffee to your preference. The programmable timer lets you set wake-up-ready Coffee in advance.
If you want your Coffee to stay hot and fresh-tasting for a long time, A coffee maker with a thermal carafe is your best choice. Not only does it offer extra-large capacity, The Hamilton Beach programmable front-fill 12 cup Coffee maker with thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot for up to 4 hours in its vacuum-sealed thermal carafe. The convenient front-fill design makes it easy to add fresh ground Coffee and water. Then right before you brew, quickly rinse the thermal carafe with hot water. This hot-water-rinsing step doesn’t take long, but it makes a big difference, since it warms up the stainless steel to help it hold coffee’s hot temperature longer. And because the thermal carafe is insulating your hot coffee without the need for a heating plate, there’s no fear of Coffee losing its fresh, just-brewed flavor. A freshness timer shows you how long since your Coffee brewed. This Coffee maker comes with a gold-tone reusable filter so you don’t have to purchase paper filters. Set coffee to brew ahead with a programmable timer. And choose from 3 brewing options: bold, regular and 1-4 Cups. An auto shutoff feature turns the Coffee maker off after brewing stops.
4. One-All Replacement Coffee Carafe Pause & Serve, Universal
- Millennium style 12 cup universal replacement Pause and Serve glass carafe
- Includes: 2 lids for expanded fit designed to fit over 65 of today’s most popular coffee makers
- Fits the latest models of: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Krups, Mr. Coffee and more
- Check out our website at www.medelcoinc.com for a full listing of coffeemakers this unit fits
Sold as 2 UNITS at $15.04 per unit. (1 unit = each.) Millennium style 12 cup universal replacement Pause and Serve glass carafe. Includes: 2 lids for expanded fit designed to fit over 65 of today’s most popular coffee makers. Fits the latest models of: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Krups, Mr. Coffee and more. Check out our website at www.medelcoinc.com for a full listing of coffeemakers this unit fits. Boxed . Manufacturer number: GL312BK. SKU #: 6160808. Country of origin: (TBA). Distributed by Medelco, Inc.
5. buybuynice for Hamilton Beach 49983 49976 49980 Replacement Carafe FlexBrew Two Way Coffeemaker
Brand New – Unused Parts
Includes (1) Carafe as pictured
6. CAFÉ BREW COLLECTION Universal 12 Cup Replacement Carafe for Cuisinart, Mr. Coffee, Bunn, etc by Medelco
- QUALITY: Made from heat resistant Schott DURAN borosilicate glass from Germany. Dishwasher safe & BPA-Free.
- FIT: Universally designed to fit many coffee maker brands. Includes 2 lids (tall and short) to expand the fit possibilities.
- NOTE: THIS CARAFE WILL NOT FIT ALL COFFEE MAKER MODELS. CHECK OUR FITS LIST HERE TO CONFIRM IF THIS CARAFE WILL WORK WITH YOUR COFFEE MAKER. BLACK & DECKER: BCM1410B, CM1010B, CM1050B, CM1050W, CM1650B, CM2020B, DCM2160BC, DCM2500, DCM3200, DE755B, DE790B, DLX850, DLX1050B, DLX1050W CUISINART: CBC-00, CHW-12, DCC-500, DCC-750, DCC-1000, DCC-1000BK, DCC-1100, DCC-1100BK, DCC-1150BK, DCC-1200, DCC-1200B, DCC-1200BCH, DCC-1200BW, DCC-1200W, DCC-1250SA, DCC-2200, DGB-500, DGB-500BK, DGB-500R, D
- CARAFE DIMENSIONS: If your coffee maker fit isn’t listed, check the following dimensions to ensure a proper fit. Height with Tall Lid: 6.6”
- Height with Short Lid: 6.0”
- Diameter of Glass: 6.0”
- Diameter of Glass Base: 4.1”
- Visit www.cafe-brew.com for a complete fits list
Universal design to fit Cuisinart, Mr. Coffee, Black & Decker, Farberware, Hamilton Beach & more. This carafe is packaged with two lids for an expanded fit. The position of the ‘pause and serve’ or ‘sneak a cup’ feature will determine which lid you will need to use. Dimensions of the carafe: Height with Tall Lid: 6.59 inch Height with Short Lid: 6.06 inch Carafe Diameter: 6.00 inch Base of Carafe: 4.13 inch This universal 12-cup carafe is designed to replace the existing carafe in a large number of coffee makers and is a lot cheaper than buying a new coffee maker, so don’t throw your old one away when all you need is a new carafe. Fits the following coffee maker models: •Black & Decker: BCM1410B (short lid), CM1010B, CM1050B (short lid), CM1050W (short lid), CM1650B, CM2020B (short lid), CM5050 (tall lid, remove pause & serve), CM9050 (remove pause & serve), DCM100B (remove pause & serve), DCM1400, DCM2000 (remove pause & serve), DCM2160BC, DCM2500, DCM3200, DE755B, DE790B, DLX850, DLX1050B (short lid), & DLX1050W (short lid) •Cuisinart: CBC-00, CHW-12 (tall lid), DCC-500, DCC-750 (short lid), DCC-1000, DCC-1000BK, DCC-1100 (tall lid), DCC-1100BK, DCC-1150BK (tall lid), DCC-1200 (tall lid), DCC-1200B (tall lid), DCC-1200BCH, DCC-1200BW, DCC-1200W, DCC-1250SA, DCC-2200, DGB-500, DGB-500BK, DGB-500R, DGB-550BK (tall lid), DGB-600BC, DGB-625BC (tall lid), DGB-650BC (tall lid), DGB-700BC, & DGB-900BC •Krups: FME2-14 (short lid), FME4 (short lid), FME4-14, FMF 5, FMF 5-14, KF740 (short lid), & KM730 (short lid) • Mr. Coffee: BVMC-EJX33, BVMC-EJX36, BVMC-EJX37, BVMC-LMX43, BVMC-SJX33GT (short lid), BVMC-SJX36GTWM (short lid), BVMC-SJX39 (short lid), BVMC-VMX37WM, BVX23, CG12 (short lid, tight fit), CG13 (short lid, tight fit), CGX20 (short lid, tight fit), CGX23 (short lid, tight fit), CHX23 (short lid), DR13, DRX20, DRX23, DW12, DW13, DWX23, FTTX85, FTTX95, FTX20 (short lid), AND MANY MORE
7. Reusable Coffee Mesh Cups Compatible for FlexBrew Series Coffee Maker Single Serve,1 cup Black
- 1,Material:PP+Stainless steel mesh,micro mesh filter help perfect filtering coffee smoothly
- 2,Environmentally friendly, 100% BPA Free and recyclable of this reusable mesh pods
- 3,Save up to 80% over pods,Reusable (4-5 Cup) Brewing Systems
- 4,Compatible for Hamilton Beach 49979,Hamilton Beach 49968,Hamilton Beach 2 way,The production of these capsules is independent, not directly or indirectly connected to Hamilton Beach
- 5,Package:1PCS reusable coffee pods,1x coffee spoon (Free gifts: 1*Plastic Spoon+1*Brush)
8. Hamilton Beach (49966) FlexBrew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Stainless Steel
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the thermal carafe side or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pod or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker.
- STAINLESS STEEL, 10-CUP THERMAL CARAFE. Thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh. Features programmable timer, auto pause & serve and auto shutoff.
- SINGLE-SERVE- BREW WITH K-CUP PODS OR WITHOUT. Pod holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pod-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging.
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window so you always know which brewer has how much water.
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers.A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve packs or to hold the brew basket
No two Coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make Coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach flex brew 2-way Coffee maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. This combo Coffee maker lets you brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side.
9. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
10. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 49957 2-Way Coffee Maker
Experience the ultimate in brewing flexibility with the FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a K-Cup or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so overfilling is a thing of the past. Choose between regular or bold brew on both sides of this 2-way machine. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It also includes a programmable clock with 2-hour “Keep Warm” cycle and automatic shutoff. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 ounces with a K-Cup pack or 14 ounces with a travel mug and grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve packs or to the brew basket. No two coffee drinkers are the same, so why should coffee be? Enjoy the flexibility at home to customize how and what you brew.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach 49983 Karrafe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!