The Best Ge Smart Switch Fan Control Google Home
739 reviews analysed
1. Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Compatible with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT, No Hub Required, Remote Control your home appliances from Anywhere, ETL Certified (4 piece)
- COMPATIBILITY: Works flawlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant & IFTTT. No hub required. Requires Android 4.4 or above & IOS 8 or above.
- AROUND THE GLOBE: No matter where you are, turn on/off home electronics. Manage up to 50 electronic appliances – one electronic appliance per smart plug.
- FEATURES: Set timer, share with family members or create schedule. These features will make your life easier and smarter.
- INSTALLATION & ROI: Plug in the Smart Plug, download app & follow very easy steps. Effective use of smart plugs helps reduce electricity bills.
- CERTIFICATION & WARRANTY: ETL certification ensures complete protection. If you face any technical issue, feel free to us, we will try our best to help you. With Gosund smart plug gets 12-Month limited warranty.
2. C by GE On/Off 3-Wire Smart Switch – Works with Alexa + Google Home Without Hub, Paddle Style Smart Switch, Single-Pole/3-Way Replacement, White
- A SMART SWITCH FOR EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE: Put the C by GE Smart Light Switch in your smart home so you can control your lights through the mobile touch app or voice assistant.
- C BY GE SMART LIGHT SWITCH: Get convenience and comfort with your smart bulb and smart switch always being ready to respond. With enhanced functionality like out of home control and scheduling, you will never come home to a dark house.
- BUILD YOUR SMART HOME WITH SMART BULBS THAT WORK WITH ALEXA/ GOOGLE HOME: The C by GE Smart Bulbs and the Smart Switch work with voice and app control at all times, even when the wall switch is turned off.
- MAKE TRADITIONAL LIGHT BULBS SMART BULBS: The C by GE smart switch allows you to easily make your light bulbs compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when paired with your smart devices.
- EASY TO USE IN ANY HOME: This smart light switch works with most common residential wiring, and no neutral wire is required. DIY installation takes about 30 minutes for this smart switch for incandescent, halogen, CFL, and LED lights.
- MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS: 2.4 GHZ Wi-Fi & Ground, Load, and Line wires
- MINIMUM WATTAGE REQUIREMENT: Requires a 15-Watt minimum on the switch’s circuit (use the included bulb adaptor for medium base bulbs if less than 15-watts)
Smart Switch On/Off (Paddle design) – 3 Wire No Neutral. Turns ordinary incandescent, halogen, and LED bulbs into smart bulbs and keeps C by GE smart bulbs connected even when the switch is turned off. Schedule lights to turn on and off automatically.
3. GE Add-On Switch only for GE Z-Wave, GE ZigBee and GE Bluetooth Wireless Smart Lighting Controls, NOT A STANDALONE SWITCH, Incl. White & Light Almond Paddles, 12723, Works with Alexa
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE in-wall smart switch, dimmer or fan control
- Requires a GE home automation switch, not a standalone switch
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall Plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (neutral connection required for installation)
- Compatible with GE in-wall z-wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee switches, dimmers and fan controls. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Smart Lighting Control Add-On Paddle Switch. The GE Smart Lighting Control Paddle Switch replaces your current switch, uses existing wiring and provides your home with ultimate flexibility when combined with a GE Z-Wave, ZigBee or Bluetooth In-Wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control. The GE Smart Lighting Control Paddle Switch operates as your home automation system primary control, requiring three-way or four-way wiring configurations. Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on or off from two separate locations. Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on or off from three separate locations. With an interchangeable paddle design, the paddle switch matches most standard wall plates and home decor, and includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included). This product is ALEXA COMPATIBLE, however, it REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). **This product CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).**
4. Lutron Caseta Smart Home Ceiling Fan Speed Control Switch, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant | PD-FSQN-LA | Light Almond
- ELIMINATE PULL CHAINS: Provides control of your ceiling fan right from the wall. Choose from 4 fan speeds plus off, for increased comfort
- WIRELESS CONTROL: Pair with the Fan Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-F01 sold separately) for wireless control from anywhere around your home
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required)
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your ceiling fan multiple ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice, or from the wall. Create schedules that turn your fan on to a certain speed or activate a scene with the touch of a button (smart bridge required)
- EASY 3-WAY SETUP: Create a 3-way by mounting Fan Pico to almost any wall surface without cutting holes or pulling wire, with a Pico wall mount bracket (Pico and PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately). You can also replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: up to 1. 5A single ceiling fan, single pole only
- add Fan Pico (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-F01, sold separately) for 3 way control
- EASY INSTALL: Replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- INCLUDES: (1) Caseta smart fan speed control
- coordinating wall plate and accessories sold separately
Experience the ultimate comfort and convenience with the NEW Caseta Wireless Smart Fan Speed Control. This fan control gives you the ability to turn your fan on/off or choose between four speeds for increased comfort. Eliminate your pull chains – use with the wireless Fan Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-F01, sold separately) for control from anywhere around your home. For increased versatility, add the Smart Bridge (L-BDG2-WH, sold separately) and use with the FREE Lutron app to set up your favorite scenes and create schedules based on time of day. Integrate with other Smart Home brands, including Alexa, the Google Assistant, and more. Coordinating wall plate sold separately.
5. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Outdoor Switch, 1-Outlet Plug-In (2nd Gen.), Weather-Resistant, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, for Landscape & Seasonal Lighting, ZWave Hub Required, 14298
- VOICE CONTROL – AMAZON ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Vera and more.
- CONVENIENT WEATHERPROOF DESIGN – Impact- and weather-resistant housing withstands the elements for outdoor placement. When properly installed, the grounded outlet faces down to protect against rain and debris. Compact construction is smaller than previous models and blends into any setting while the high-quality drop cable is ideal for use with covered outdoor outlets. Dual keyhole brackets offer secure, simple mounting options.
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your smart-home network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation.
- EASY INSTALLATION – No wiring required. Simply plug in the device and connect to your hub for convenient ON/OFF functions. Space-saving design leaves second outlet free for continued use and offers discreet outdoor placement. Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Automate your surroundings with the GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch. When paired with a compatible hub, the smart switch controls a plug-in device through ON/OFF commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly operate landscape and seasonal lighting, fountains, pumps, and more for effortless management of your yard. Home automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when paired with hubs from Ring, Wink, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Vera, Nexia and more. Z-Wave Plus 500 series with S2 security and SmartStart takes advantage of the latest benefits of Z-Wave while being safer and simpler than ever. Experience enhanced protection and convenience, including improved battery life, up to 50% greater wireless range, over-the-air updates, enhanced internal memory, QR codes with industry-standard secure key exchange to add a layer of 128-bit encryption, effortless device pairing and backward compatibility with all generations of Z-Wave devices.
6. Wi-Fi Smart Plug Outlet Mini Work with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, No Hub Required, ETL and FCC Listed by Gosund (4 Pack) [Upgraded Version]
- Wi-Fi SMART PLUG: The simplest and most affordable way to make your home smart is to get a smart plug. Turn the electronics on/ off from anywhere with your smartphone. Work with Amazon Alexa, google or IFTTT to manage your devices through Voice Control. Hands-free experience, perfect for mom, the disabled, or the light switch with some difficulty to reach
- SMART PLUG MINI: Small enough and this alexa smart plug can be shared with families to check and control home appliances on their phones
- MULTI-FUNCTION SMART OUTLET PLUG: You can create a group/ scene for all your devices and control many with a single command. Set a schedule on the app so it goes on/ off at certain times of the day and any day of the week. You can start a countdown to turn it off. ETL and FCC listed
- EASY-TO-USE SMART OUTLET: The setup is easy and fast. No hub required. Flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices, such as light, fan, radio, fish tank light, Christmas tree light, crock pot, wax burners, monitors, speakers and chargers
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Gosund wifi plug is backed with 90-day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support.
7. GE Enbrighten Add QuickFit and SimpleWire, in-Wall Paddle, Z-Wave ZigBee Wireless Smart Lighting Controls, NOT A STANDALONE Switch, 46199, White & Light Almond
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Add a switch to any GE Smart Control Automation Switch to control lights or devices from multiple locations for three or four-way control. Compatible with GE In-Wall Z-Wave and ZigBee switches, dimmers and fan controls. Works with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights.
- SPACE-SAVING HOUSING DESIGN –Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH SIMPLE WIRE – Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- LIGHT COMMERCIAL CAPABLE – Supports 120V and 277V for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120V or light-commercial 277V applications without additional equipment.
- MULTI-SWITCH OPERATION – Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to remotely turn on or off and set programs for a wide range of fixtures. The switch is not a standalone device. It must be used with a GE-branded smart control for Z-Wave or ZigBee home automation. The smart switch or dimmer and as many as four add-on switches can be linked for up to 6-way operation.
8. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, Speed ONLY, in-Wall, Includes White & Lt. Almond Paddles, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 14287
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Nexia, Honeywell, Homeseer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly control, adjust speed (low, medium and high) and program scheduled events for fans from anywhere.
- This smart fan control replaces a switch that only controls fans – lights must be on a separate switch.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections. Neutral wire is required.
Transform any home into a smart home with the in-wall GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart Fan speed control switch. The one-of-a-kind Fan switch easily replaces any standard in-wall switch and enables wireless control of ceiling fans anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. It also features a three-speed control system, integrated LED indicator light and requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections for full control from smartphones, tablets, pcs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home with GE Z-Wave smart controls
9. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Compatible with Alexa, SmartThings, Wink, Zwave Hub Required, ON/OFF Control, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Ready, 46201
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199, or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation = and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, 3-Way Kit by TP-Link – Control Lighting from Anywhere, Easy In-Wall Installation (3-Way Only), No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (HS210 KIT)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL – No need to understand complex 3-way switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz WiFi network connection
Smarten up your lighting with the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch 3-Way Kit from TP-Link. It’s ideal for any home–just wire them up exactly the same way as the old switches and the kit will take care of the rest. Control lights from anywhere in the world at the touch of a fingertip.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Smart Switch Fan Control Google Home for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!