We spent many hours on research to finding gas appliance connector hose, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best gas appliance connector hose, you should not miss this article. gas appliance connector hose coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 gas appliance connector hose by our suggestions
532 reviews analysed
1. BrassCraft CSSD114R-72 X Gas Appliance Connector
- 3/8 In. ID (1/2 In. OD) x 72 In. corrugated stainless steel with corrosion resistant coating
- Safety+PLUS Excess Flow Valve helps protect against gas fires and explosions – 3/8 In. Female Flare or 1/2 In. MIP connection to gas supply or gas ball valve
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use. 100% Leak Tested
- Use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures
- CSA certified. Designed, machined & assembled in the USA
BrassCraft’s 3/8 In. Female Flare (1/2 In. MIP) EFV x 1/2 In. MIP x 72 In. Safety+PLUS Gas Appliance Connector is 1/2 In. OD (3/8 In. ID) with a maximum operating capacity of 49,100 BTU’s. This Safety+PLUS gas connector combines excess flow technology with the advanced corrosion resistance of ProCoat, to provide a safer gas connector for home and family. In the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect, the Safety+PLUS valve restricts gas flow at the appliance to a non-hazardous level. This immediate action helps avert the potential for a dangerous release of gas into the home. BrassCraft’s stainless steel gas connector is protected with a proprietary polymer coating designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products. ProCoat coating is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly on the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.
2. 72" Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Line with 1/2" OD 1/2 MIP x 1/2 FIP
- This is for gas dryers and not for ovens or ranges
- 72″ Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Line
- 203-3132-72 – 6 Feet Long
- This item is not universal. Make sure you are in need of 1/2 gas piping otherwise this will not fit.
- Inner dimensions of this line are 3/8″. Make to measure before ordering or will not fit.
72″ Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Line With 1/2″ OD 1/2 MIP x 1/2 FIP. Stainless steel connector 1/2″ OD (3/8″ ID) 1/2 MIP x 1/2 FIP – Yellow Coated.
3. Dormont 0240892 Gas ApplianceConnectorKit 48 In. Long 5/8 In. Outlet Diameter Yellow Coated
- COMPLETE GAS RANGE INSTALL KIT: “Safety Shield” coated gas range or furnace installation kit
- LEAK TESTED GAS KIT: 5/8-Inch OD x 48-Inch length coated stainless steel gas connector
- GAS INSTALLATION KIT INCLUDES: two 1/2-Inch MIP (tapped 3/8-Inch FIP) brass adapters and one 3/4-Inch MIP (tapped 1/2-Inch FIP) adapter
- BEST GAS DRYER CONNECTOR KIT: Made in the USA. Everything you need to hook up your gas dryer
- Kit also includes one pipe thread sealant one leak test kit and one detailed installation guide
Dormont 0240892 Gas Appliance Connector Kit 48 In. Long 5/8 In. Outlet Diameter
From the Manufacturer
This Dormont gas connector is CSA Design Certified domestically and internationally for indoor and outdoor use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum, and LP-gas air mixtures Durable, naturally corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel construction offers an exclusive no-neck design to increase flexibility Quality flared end fittings create a metal to metal seal to ensure integrity in critical applications Manufactured domestically in the USA, all Dormont gas connectors are 100 percent leak tested to ensure consistent quality you can trust Safety Shield coating provides extra corrosion protection from accidental contact with common household chemicals
4. SHINESTAR 15 Foot 3/4inch ID Natural Gas Hose with Quick Connect/Disconnect Fittings for Generator, Construction Heaters and More NG/Propane Appliance
- ????3/4″ ID Natural Gas Hose Connector with a 3/4″ Male QD Plug X 3/4″ Male Pipe Swivel via Quick-connect Adapter
- Used to connect Natural Gas or Propane appliance to a permanent gas supply via quick disconnect
- Perfect for connecting your generator to natural and LP gas supply, also used for high BTU output outdoor cooking appliances, construction heaters, and standby generators
- The male quick disconnect plug fits into quick disconnect adapter (3/4″ quick connect x 3/4″ female pipe thread). It shuts off the flow when pipe is removed
- Quick disconnect hose assembly. Rubber hose and 100% solid brass fittings, well made and sturdy
???? Main Function
- Convert a Natural Gas or Propane appliance to a permanent gas supply.
- Used for connecting high BTU output outdoor cooking appliances, construction heaters, and standby generators. Check the size of your devices before order.
- Automatically shut off the flow when pipe is removed, via the Quick disconnect adapter.
- Length: 15 Foot
- Material：Premium rubber and 100% brass
- Hose I.D: 3/4″
- Hose Connection: 3/4″ Male quick discount plug x 3/4″ Male pipe swivel
- Quick Connector: 3/4″ quick connect x 3/4″ female pipe thread
- Certificate: CSA
- BTU: 275,000 P/HR
- Max Work Pressure: 1/2 PISG(3.45 kPa)
– The 100lb cylinder MUST be regulated before the hose is connected to the cylinder.
– Use only in locations where they will not be likely to be subject to excessive temperatures [above 200°F (93.5°C)].
5. GASPRO 12FT Natural Gas Hose with Quick Connect Fittings, 3/8 Inch Propane/Natural Gas Quick Disconnect Kit Extension Hose Assembly for Low Pressure Appliance, CSA Certified
- 12 Feet natural gas grill hose assembly with quick connect/disconnect, Comes with dust cap
- Most commonly used for connecting outdoor propane or natural gas grill and other NG/LPG appliances to the existing low pressure supply
- 50000 BTU/hour flow capacity, 3/8″ famle pipe thread by 3/8″ male flare quick connect, also used for your existing natural gas line extension
- Avoid the headache of refilling propane tanks
- Safety – Pass CSA certificate, excellent sealing quality is promised for your safety
End Connector- One end of the hose has the male quick release interconnect. The other end has a female flare thread.
Gases Type: NG/LPG
Outlet Connector:5/8’’-18 UNF
Apply to: Gas grill, heater, fire pit and more
The hose used for a LP to NG conversion. The fittings are high quality. Connecting and disconnecting the quick disconnect is easy.
6. Supplying Demand 203-3132 Dryer Gas Hose With Fittings Compatible With 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP Hose Connections (3 Feet)
- Hose Fittings Are Compatible With 1/2″ MIP and 1/2″ FIP
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging with help support
- This line is mainly used for gas dryers. If you are in need of a gas line for an oven then most hook ups are different sizes. This hose is not universal and will not fit all gas fittings.
7. GASPRO One Stop Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit – Brass Gas Ball Valve and Flexible Gas Connector w/Fittings
- Highly durable, easy to install and use for most gas appliances
- Includes 22-inch flexible gas line, 3 different couplings and on/off valve
- Brass Shut-off valve 1/2 female NPT x 1/2 Male Flare
- 3 different couplings,1/2″ male Flare x 1/2″ NPT, 1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ male NPT, 1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ female NPT
- Fit for gas logs, garage heaters, gas stoves,wall mounted heaters,gas fireplace and gas dryer
8. LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Coated Gas Appliance Supply Line, 72-Inch, 3/8-Inch OD Connector with 1/2-Inch MIP X 1/2-Inch FIP Fittings
LASCO 10-1215 LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Coated Gas Appliance Supply Line, 72-Inch, 3/8-Inch OD Connector with 1/2-Inch MIP X 1/2-Inch FIP Fittings. For indoor or outdoor use. Yellow safty coating – corrugated stainless steel. For use with natural gas or propane. Connect to gas dryers! Larsen Supply a third generation family owned and operated company with over 80 years of experience has the largest retail plumbing line in the industry today with over 7000 packaged and 16,000 bulk SKU’s. We pride ourselves on service, selection and support! All Lasco merchandise if warranted to be free of manufacturing defects. Please revert to retail place of purchase for resolution of any possible plumbing questions, warranty or defective part replacement.
From the Manufacturer
LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Gas Dryer Connector Line, 3/8-Inch Diameter with 1/2-Inch Fittings, 72-Inch Long. 3/8-Inch X 72-Inch Gas Appliance Connector, Flexible Stainless Steel, Safety Coating, 1/2-Inch Pipe Thread Ends. Indoor or outdoor use. Yellow Safety Coated. Corrugated Stainless Steel. For Use With Natural Gas or Propane. To Connect Gas Dryers.
9. Dormont 20-3132-36B 36 in. Long Outlet Diameter Male x 1/2 in. Female Gas Appliance Connector, 1 pack
10. SHINESTAR 5FT Braided Propane Hose Connects 1lb Portable Appliances to 5-40 lb Propane Tank, for Small Grill, Fire Pit, etc
- Saving Money: It connects 1lb portable appliance to 5lb-40lb LP tank. Not have to change out expensive little 16.4 oz tank constantly, saving money
- Perfect Upgrade: The added protection of the steel braid around the hose, effectively protected from abrasions and animals bite. It is a nice upgrade from the traditional rubber hose
- Multi-suitability: Perfect for portable grill, camping stove, tabletop grill, and more 1lb portable appliance
- Nice Length: Much more flexible than rubber hose, 5ft perfect length, you can be placed wherever it is convenient or for your best use
- Well built: Durable solid brass and Long-lasting braid hose to provide a secure and sealed connection between grill and tank to ensure you safe leakage-free Operation.
SHINESTAR braided stainless steel material more durable than rubber hose
To prevent animals are bite your hose, such as cats, dogs, raccoons, and chipmunks.
The hose adapter fit for all portable appliance that use 1lb cylinder
Replacement for Weber q grill, Coleman Propane Stove and more portable devices.
Saving money and giving you the choice between 16.4 oz tank and a 20lb tank
If you want to use a larger propane tank on your tabletop grill, you can choose this 1lb to 20lb hose adapter.
Gas type: LP/LPG
Length: 5 feet /60 inch
Material: Stainless steel braided
1. For your safety ALL propane appliances are OUTDOOR Use.
2. FULLY TIGHTENED at both propane tank side and grill side before using on your propane appliances to prevent leakage.
3.Pay attention of the sharp edges when unpackaging and installing, better wear gloves.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Appliance Connector Hose for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!