664 reviews analysed
1. Garmin Dash Cam Tandem, Front and Rear Dual-Lens Dash Camera with Interior Night Vision, Two 180-degree Lenses, Front-Facing Lens with 1440p, Interior-Facing Lens with 720p
- Pocket-size dash camera features two 180-degree field of view lenses that record in tandem to provide complete video coverage around the driver
- 1440p Garmin Clarity HDR records crisp video details
- 720p interior-facing lens with night vision featuring our exclusive NightGlo technology captures clear video of all passengers at night
- Features voice control and built-in GPS to automatically capture where and when events occur, plus built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you view and share video on your smartphone by using the Garmin Drive smartphone app
- Dash Cam Auto Sync feature lets you control and play back synchronized video from up to 4 dash cameras (additional dash cams sold separately) on your smartphone by using the Garmin Drive smartphone app
- Includes charger with an extra USB port so drivers can power their phone or another device while on the go
- Parking mode lets drivers automatically record motion in front of and inside the vehicle when the car is parked and turned off (may require cable, sold separately)
- Ready to use right out of the box with included microSD memory card
- Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
Make sure you’re covered from every angle with Garmin Dash Cam Tandem. This compact dual-lens dash camera features two 180-degree lenses recording in tandem to provide drivers with complete video coverage day and night. The front-facing lens records in super HD 1440p to capture crisp footage showing critical vehicle details, while the interior lens has night vision featuring exclusive NightGlo technology to see all driver and passenger activity in any light. The charger includes an extra USB port, letting drivers charge their phone on the go. Use voice commands (available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) to control the camera — hands-free — while built-in GPS shows when and where events occurred and incident detection automatically saves video before and after an incident. Easily view and share video from your smartphone by using the Garmin Drive app (requires a compatible smartphone enabled with GPS and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology).
2. Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam Infrared Night Vision Dual 1920x1080P Front and Inside Dash Camera (2.5K 2560x1440P Single Front) 1.5" 310° Car Camera, Parking Mode, Support 256GB max, Sony Sensor
- 【Dual Lens Dash Cam For Uber Lyft Taxi】Best dash cam to record car interior picked by Wirecutter. Based on powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor (inside car camera) and OV4689 (front car camera) sensor, the front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or utilize the front cam only to record road front at [email protected] or [email protected] to capture license plates.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony IMX323 sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode & Auto LCD OFF】24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car. Auto start and record when the ignition sparks up. Auto LCD OFF timer ensure you won’t be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield. Ideal for most climates: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C). Excellent audio recording with built in microphone. Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals.
- 【Looping Recording & G-Sensor & Optional GPS】Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to “Event File” to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 256GB microSD cards, recommend samsung evo card. Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(To use GPS function, please buy an extra gps mount Asin: B07CYW6JXW).
- 【Total Peace of Mind w/18m Warranty】Full 18m Warranty, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Pay less auto insurance, your witness for accidents and insurance claims. Perfect dual lens dash cam for uber, taxis, rideshare, lyft drivers, commuters, and families. Works with 12V and 24V vehicles.
3. BlackVue DR900S-2CH with 16GB Micro SD Card | Power Magic Pro Hardwiring Kit Included | WiFi GPS 4K Recording Cloud Connectivity
- ✔ 4K Ultra High Definition Capture – 4x the Resolution of 1080p
- ✔ Improved H.265 Compression Codec – Same Filesize as [email protected]
- ✔ Built-In GPS & Dual Band Wi-Fi – Change Settings and Review Video on the Fly!
- ✔ Built-In Impact & Motion Detection – Lock in Event Recordings
- ✔ BlackVue Over The Cloud Compatible – View Your Videos Anywhere in the World over the Internet
The new and highly anticipated 4K dashcam by BlackVue is here!
Blackvue is joining the 4K revolution, and has managed to fit all this processing power into a portable dash camera.
Capture great shots using it’s 4K UHD resolution with it’s 162° ultra-wide viewing lens
Using the best in video compression technology, the H.265 codec allows you to save 4K videos as much as a full HD dashcam would using the more common H.264 standard codec.
Equipped with 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual band Wi-Fi module, transferring video from your camera to your smartphone or tablet is up to three times faster. Easily use the iOS or Android application (FREE from the App Store or Play Store) to view your footage and change settings. Blackvue is joining the 4K revolution, and has managed to fit all this processing power into a portable dash camera.
BlackVue is world-renowned for their premium dash camera lineup. The DR900S-2CH is their flagship model, featuring everything from Parking Mode to Cloud support. Enjoy mobile push notifications to your mobile device, so you’re always “in-the-know” of where and what’s happening to your car- Regardless of where you are! (Mobile Hotspot or Wi-Fi network required)
This listing includes:
BlackVue DR900S-2CH (Front Cam + Rear Cam)
Rear Cam Cable
x5 Cable Clips
Double-Sided Tape for Mounting Brackets
BlackVue 16GB microSD Card
microSD Card Reader
BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Supplies power to your BlackVue from your vehicle’s battery according to the configured voltage and timer to prevent vehicle battery discharge.
4. BLACKVUE DR900S-2CH 16GB 4K UHD + FULL HD CLOUD DASHCAM
- 4K UHD is four times as many pixels as Full HD*. This is a huge difference, and it shows. License plates can be made out more clearly and from further away.
- Besides, you don’t need a 4K monitor to appreciate 4K videos. Even on a Full HD monitor, you can zoom in much further without any visible pixelation.
- HD = 1280×720 pixels (0.92 million pixels)
- Full HD = 1920×1080 (2.07 million pixels) = 2.25 x HD pixel count 4K UHD = 3840×2160 (8.29 million pixels) = 4 x Full HD or 9 x HD pixel count
- Along with the regular H.264 codec, the DR900S Series features H.265, also called High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), the leading standard in 4K recording and broadcasting With H.265, 4K UHD video file size is similar to that of Full HD H.264. In other words, you get 4 times bigger and better images without sacrificing recording time.
- BUILT-IN GPS AND DUAL-BAND WI-FI GPS ADDS LOCATION AND SPEED DATA TO YOUR VIDEOS Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings). You can set speed display in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph). Location: visualize your vehicle’s location in the BlackVue App or Viewer’s Map. FAST TRANSFER TO YOUR PHONE WITH 5GHZ WI-FI The dual-band 2.4-5GHz Wi-Fi lets you download dashcam videos to a smartphone at blazing speed and allows Over the Cloud funct.
4K UHD + FULL HD CLOUD DASHCAM IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
Front cam: 8 megapixels sensor / 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160 @30FPS). Rear cam: 2.1 megapixels STARVIS sensor / Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS).
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION MARK IMPORTANT FILES AND ENABLE PARKING MODE While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.
(*) For Parking Mode recording, an external battery pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro) is required
BUILT-IN GPS AND DUAL-BAND WI-FI GPS ADDS LOCATION AND SPEED DATA TO YOUR VIDEOS Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings). You can set speed display in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph). Location: visualize your vehicle’s location in the BlackVue App or Viewer’s Map. FAST TRANSFER TO YOUR PHONE WITH 5GHZ WI-FI The dual-band 2.4-5GHz Wi-Fi lets you download dashcam videos to a smartphone at blazing speed and allows Over the Cloud functionalities via any Internet-enabled Wi-Fi network. With BlackVue’s Sub-Stream technology, download Quick Play versions of the original videos for even faster review.
SLEEK DESIGN AND CONTROLS MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON AND CUSTOMIZABLE PROXIMITY SENSOR BlackVue DR900S’ stealthy design incorporates easy access to useful functions. Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings. Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF (short press), reset your Wi-Fi password (hold until voice prompt, then short press) or format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again). All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
5. BlackVue DR590 Full HD Dashcam Sony Starvis Image Sensor (2 Channel 16GB)
- DUAL FULL HD DASHCAM, FULL HD 1080P FRONT AND REAR @30FPS
- BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION, ENABLES MULTIPLE RECORDING MODES
- BLACKVUE VIEWER (WINDOWS/MAC), EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
- LOOP RECORDING AND FORMAT-FREE TECHNOLOGY, LESS FORMATTING AND SMOOTHER RECORDING
- MIC ON/OFF AND FORMAT BUTTON
Simple Dual Full HD Dashcam
Outstanding Dual Full HD quality in a small form factor, featuring Sony’s STARVIS image sensor in the front camera for better clarity in low light.
The DR590-2CH is a dual-channel dashcam that records both front and back or interior of your vehicle in Full HD 1080p.
The DR590-2CH protects your car without getting in the way—hidden behind your rearview mirror.
6. Thinkware TWA-F800R THINKWARE Rear View Camera for F800/F800 PRO Dash Cam | 1080p Sony Starvis | Connecting Cable Included | 2-Channel | Dual Channel | Front and Rear | | Uber Lyft Car Taxi Rideshare
- Full HD 1080p Sony STARVIS CMOS Sensor provide excellent performance in extreme low-light conditions
- 140° viewing angle captures a wide coverage of the road
- When combined with a hardwired main unit, the F800R can capture motion and impact incidents during Parking Mode to provide a front and rear coverage.
- Secure 3M adhesive tape for quick Installation
- Connecting cable is 24.6 feet (7.5 meters) long
- To be used with a front cam
- compatible with THINKWARE F800/F800PRO Dash Cams
The Think ware F800R Rear View Camera provides additional coverage for your vehicle to capture potential rear-end fender benders and highway tailgaters. It records at the same 1080p video quality as the front dash cam for superior video quality. Aided with the Sony Exmor STARVIS CMOS Sensor, it delivers supreme performance in low-light conditions with excellent noise control and clarity. Its small size is specifically designed for discreteness and clean installation. One-year manufacturer’s : covers units sold at authorized retailers only.*Disclaimer: Device is pre-loaded with a firmware and GPS data that are specific for use within the US only. Proper device operation cannot be guaranteed outside of the US.
7. BlackVue DR750S-2CH 16GB Car Black Box/Car DVR Recorder, Built-in Wi-Fi, Cloud, Full HD, G Sensor, GPS, 16GB SD Card Included, Upto 128GB Support
Full HD 1080p at 60fps Front & Full HD 1080p at 30fps Rear -SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor -Night Vision -Up to 128gb microSD Card Supported -Adaptive Format-Free File Management System -Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode -Impact Detection / Motion Detection -Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, and G-Sensor -Low Power Consumption -Event Files Protection -BlackVue App (Android / iOS) – BlackVue View (Windows / Mac) – Compatible with Free BlackVue Over the Cloud Service Remote Live View, Emergency Alarm, STAVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation
8. Blackvue BV-DR900S-1CH-32 4K UHD DashCAM (16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB) (32GB)
- 4K UHD 1-Channel Cloud Dashami, with HEVC compression, Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- OUTSTANDING 4K RESOLUTION, BEST VIDEO COMPRESSION, FAST WI-FI CLOUD
- The Best Single-Channel Cloud Dashami, H. 265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), the video files stay small so you can record for as long as a standard Full HD dash am.
- ultra-wide 162-degree view angle, DR900S-1CH catches all the action happening in front of your vehicle
- 8-megapixel sensor produces spectacular 4K Ultra HD footage, letting you read license plates from farther away, DR900S-1CH also features dual-band 802. 11ac Wi-Fi for super fast file transfer to your phone.
Discover the 4K difference 4K in a dash am is not a gimmick. It is a game-changer. It is not about playing videos on a giant screen–although you could do that too. It’s about providing video proof. A dash am is only as good as its ability to capture crucial details–usually license plate numbers. The 8-megapixel 4K UHD sensor does just that by capturing 4 times as many pixels as in Full HD. And with its fast shutter speed, details are frozen in place. Just pause and zoom in. No need to sacrifice recording time With bigger resolution come bigger file sunless you have better compression. High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H. 265) is the standard in 4K video broadcasting and streaming. With HEVC, you get great-looking 4K videos but same recording time as a regular Full HD dash am. Who said you can’t have it all? Amazingly fast Wi-Fi transfer speed Transfer files to your phone either fast or very fast! The dual-band built-in Wi-Fi of the DR900S Series allows twice faster transfer in 5GHz mode. With BlackVue’s Sub-Stream technology, Quick Play versions of the videos are saved along the originals. No more lengthy buffering when browsing videos over Wi-Fi or the Cloud! Set up (easily) and forget Blacked ashcans are very easy to install. Attach the front unit to the windshield behind the rear view mirror with the provided double-sided tape. This way, the dash am is invisible to the driver’s eye. Simply plug the power cords into the cigarette lighter / accessory power socket of your vehicle and it will automatically start recording as you turn ignition on (no need to push any button). Once set, you can forget about it, knowing it will reliably record your drive.
9. Blackvue BV-DR750S-1CH-16 WiFi 1080P Full HD Car DVR Recorder 16GB SD Card | Free Bonus: Includes BlackboxMyCar Surveillance Decal
- Full HD Recording at 60FPS – Sony CMOS Exmor R Sensor
- BlackVue Over the Cloud – Remote Viewing and Notifications
- Super Capacitor Inside for Max Temperatures of 70C/158F
- Built in Wi-Fi and GPS – Easily Change Settings and Download Videos to Your Phone
- Please note: As this is powered purely through the cigarette jack and/or hardwiring kit, there is NO internal battery in this unit!
10. DR590W 2CH 1080P FHD/FHD Front/Rear Dash Cam with 16GB Micro SD Card and Power Magic Pro Hardwire Kit
- 2 Channel Front and Rear FULL HD Recording – The DR590W is Capable of Recording 1080p at 30FPS
- Super Capacitor Inside for Max Temperatures of 70C/158F
- SONY STARVIS image Censor with Front CMOS censor
- BlackVue Over the Cloud – Remote Viewing and Notifications
- Up to 128GB Capacity of SD Memory Card
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Car Dash Cam Blackvue 3500 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!