Finding your suitable readers for canister for ice cream maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for canister for ice cream maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
548 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-RFB 1-1/2-Quart Additional Freezer Bowl, Fits ICE-20/21 Ice Cream Maker
ake additional flavors or larger quantities of your favorite desserts with this replacement bowl from Cuisinart. Double insulated, it holds up to two quarts of frozen dessert and works as both a replacement or a second bowl. Designed for the Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, it maintains a low temperature so that ingredients freeze quickly and evenly.7-1/2″ diameter x 7-1/2″ H, with a 1.5 quart capacity
When the whole neighborhood brings the kids to your house, this extra freezer bowl provides needed flexibility by letting you make an additional batch of your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet. Little assembly is required to use this extra bowl, as it’s made to fit on the Cuisinart ice-cream maker. The bowl does not come with a lid for storage of your sweet creations, and so should be kept away from any heat source, and it’s not dishwasher-safe. –Teresa Simanton
2. Cuisinart ICE-30RFB Freezer Bowl 2 quart Silver
- Double-insulated freezer bowl holds up to 2 quarts of frozen dessert
- Designed for the pure indulgence frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice-cream maker (ice-30bc)
- Functions as a replacement item or second bowl
- No need to stir or add ice
- Maintains low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly
- Measures 7.5″ X 7.5″ X 6.5″
- 3-year limited warranty
The extra freezer bowl allows you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
3. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
4. Nostalgia ICMW200DBL Ice Cream Maker, 4 Quart, Wood
- Makes two flavors of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato
- Includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters to make up to 4-quarts of ice cream
- Makes ice cream 30% faster than standard 4-quart ice cream makers
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motors do all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors lock into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
Bring the old fashioned ice cream shoppe right into your home! This real wood constructed unit includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters, allowing you to make two flavors of ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt at the same time. Simply surround the aluminum canisters with ice and rock salt, then allow the electric motor to do all the churning. When compared to standard 4-quart ice cream makers, this unit makes ice cream 30% faster.
5. Deni 5400 Scoop Factory Automatic Digital Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Maker
- Makes 1-1/2 quarts of frozen desserts or drinks in 30 minutes or less
- Automatic digital timer sets in 5-minute intervals for 30-minute maximum
- Double-walled liquid-filled canister freezes evenly, stays cold longer
- 62-watt high-performance motor base with anti-slip feet
- Locking see-through lid
- 1-year limited warranty
This automatic ice cream maker produces 1-1/2 quarts, or 10 servings, of premium ice cream right from home faster than it takes to go out and get a cone from the local ice cream parlor. For ice cream, sorbet, flavored ice, or frozen drinks at the spur of the moment, dessert fans can store the 5400’s canister in the freezer at all times; otherwise, the canister requires a minimum of 8 hours to freeze. The patented canister has walls that are liquid-filled for even freezing and double insulated to keep the bowl colder for a longer period of time. When ingredients are ready, the canister rests on the high-powered 62-watt motor base and the stir paddle fits inside the canister. The plastic lid locks over the canister and is clear for easily checking that desserts reach the proper custard-like thickness.
With the ice cream maker running, cooks pour their mixed recipes through the top of the lid and wait anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes for the ingredients to reach the proper consistency. The digital controls include a power button and a timer that sets in 5-minute intervals. The timer emits a warning sound when the ice maker has three minutes to go and sounds again when the set time has elapsed. Anti-slip rubber feet keep the maker from moving across the counter during mixing. This appliance comes with a book of 30 recipes and is covered by a one-year limited warranty. –Cristina Vaamonde
6. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
7. Nostalgia ICMP4RD 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker Red
The fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean plastic bucket, and 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream! Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer. 4-Quart Capacity: Makes up to 4-quarts of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Unit works perfectly with all Nostalgia ice cream mixes – try Vanilla Crème (ICP825VAN), Chocolate (ICP825CHOC), Strawberry (ICP825STRAW), and No Sugar Added Vanilla (ICP825VANSF) Easy-To-Clean: Plastic bucket makes it easy to cleanup and wipe away messes See-Thru Lids: Cover the ice cream canister with included see-thru lid to easily view ice cream flavor and for freezer storage Powerful Electric Motor: Electric motor does all the churning, which means no manual effort! Motor Lock: Notches keep the motor in place, keeping all parts secure during the ice cream making process Recipes Included: Follow the recipes included in the manual or make your own delicious creation!
8. DASH DPIC100GBAQ04 My Pint Ice Cream Maker, Aqua
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The Dash My Pint Ice Cream Maker makes up to 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream.
9. Electric Ice Cream Maker in Aqua with Candy Crusher (2 Quart)
Now you cann make your own ice cream and frozen yogurt with this Electrics Ice Cream Maker. An attached hand crank candy crusher dispenses cookies or crushed candy and nuts into your ice cream. Simple to make and easy to clean.
10. Bravetti Gel Canister Ice Cream Maker Style# KP160HV
ice cream maker
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Canister For Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!